Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy weekend!


This weekend was rather busy . Dewey was off but on Friday the kids went to stay with friends and we decided to finish the kitchen remodel. Dewey grouted the back splash and we prepped the walls for paint.
On Saturday we painted. We had to take Lindsey to her friend Tyra's birthday party the she had Jackie stay for a sleep over. Logan had WEBLOS day camp so he was gone all day. He finally got home around 11:45 pm and he was exhausted. I went in his room and ask him if he was going to get a shower and he was like " Mom I'm so tired!' I told him I understood that but we needed to have a serious talk. He ask what was up and I told him that I thought 11:45 was a little late for a 10 yr old boy to come home. We giggled about it and then he joked and whined he was in trouble.
Sunday we had a bunch of errands to do. SO busy busy we have been . Poor Lindsey will tell ya ...all we have done since we got that dang pool is work ! Kids say the darnest things !

No comments: