



We had a great time with family and friends this weekend. Friday we spent most of the evening getting furniture moved and putting up the canopy . We had a million errands to run and I think we hit the bed at like 2 am. Heck we were all so tired! Of course you know we could not miss our pool time so the kids and Dewey and I swam from like 11 that night till about 12:30.
Sunday we had a pinic out back. Jane, Tiffany, Vance, Rex, Jennifer, Fred, Jayla, Buck, and Mary came over. Then we invite our neighbors Steve and Melissa and their children Carson and Tristan over as well. Jessica, Allen and Alex also joined us.
Jane brought us "pool warming" gifts of noodles, squirt guns and a float. The kids had a blast. Including the babies. I think Vance, Jayla and Alex had the best naps afterwards.
It really was a relaxing fun day!
1 comment:
Too much fun in the sun, my friend. Had to take a recovery day? Just kidding. Looks like fun.
Nena wants to know, how were the margaritas?
Post a Comment