
The kids called me at work on Wednesday after they came home from school to tell me Oscar was limping! When I got home to check him.He was not only limping his left back leg was dangling. I loaded him up and Dewey took him to the vet! We spent 3 hours at the vet that night and still had to take him back on Thursday for them to set and cast his poor kitty leg! It was broke in 3 places. And is rather costly!
I had them neuter him while he was already under. He has to stay confined to the house and be on "kitty bed rest"...what else do they do besides sleep and eat?
Well lets just say...its more difficult to keep him resting then I thought!
Poor guy looks pathetic....not only did they take his manhood, they sent him home in a girlie cast ! And that horrible cone !
I had to go get some flat case boxes today to make him another litter pan cause that horrible straight leg and cone make it impossible for him to get in the old one.
No comments:
Post a Comment