Friday, April 17, 2009

Lindsey girl turns 9!


Today is Lindsey's bday! To celebrate we went shopping....she got new clothes! Then off we went to met Jane, Tiff, Vance,Jen, Mandi,and Jayla at Chuck E Cheese.It was a secret until we got there.I fooled her by telling her I was hungry for pizza and when we pulled in Jane and Jen were there in the parking lot.Dewey brought the cake with Shane and Dustin hiding along as well.
It was a pretty good time. Logan and Dewey challenged each other at Skee Ball and Lindsey and Jackie played balloon attack and numerous other games. Logan won balloon attack twice hitting instant pop and winning 211 tickets both times.

All the little ones got to ride rides and Shane had to chase Vance thru the over head crawl tubes!
We all enjoyed cake and pizza as Lindsey opened her gifts. I think everyone had a great time including the adults. The little ones finally gave it up and crashed and all was well!

No comments: