Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HIGH TIDE


The kids had their program awards for church on Wed. nite. I always seem to forget the camera for these events, but this time I remembered.
Lindsey took Jewelry making this time around and they made some very nice jewelry including some I got for Christmas. They also learned their motto verse of " God's holy spirit makes everyone unique.""

Logan had Mad Science this time and they did all kinds of science experiments. Making rockets with alka-selzer and film canisters. They also made quick sand and exploded gallon bags with vingar and soda. Their verse was "God calls kids to shake up the world." and "God's ways are amazing!"
They have such a great time at Bay Street with High Tides and learn so much while experiencing the holy spirit and we are grateful to have such a wonderful program available to our kids!

No comments: