Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


It started out WAY to early! Lindsey and Logan came in our rooms @ 230am and said it was time to open gifts! NO WAY! From there until 7am we battled the BACK TO BED every 30 to 45 minutes!
Logan was not interested in opening his gifts! He wanted his Pap to open his gift that he had made him! I must admit it was a very nice bird house cabin he made!
So after Pap opened the first gift we moved on to the kids opening theirs! They got WII FIT ! Logan got his rock tumbler and Lindsey got her Tini Puppini...and after a few hours I FINALLY got some more sleep!
We spent a quiet day at home . The kids played with their gifts, Dewey and I read and dozed and no body but Pap and Mamaw even got out of their pajamas!

No comments: