
A good look at the mountains we are leaving .....its always nice to remeber and visit but we always seem ready to come back to the hot sunshine in FL!


We had a good time at the family reunion. Uncle Lee, Uncle Bud, Jacob and Logan ate well ...so did Dewey, Bub and Judy ! HA we all ate good! Noodles, chicken....you name it! Plus the Indian Supper at Gram and Pap's on Monday!
Visited with family and Uncle Mike took the kids to the farm....we had 12 kids in that truck! What were we thinking???I joked that Uncle Mike's farm was a good field trip and the kids had a blast. Lindsey had a surprise with Jackie coming to visit and I was very surprised she went eagerly with the other kids out in to the pasture and right up to the animals.



Over all it was a good visit for everyone! The kids were not eager to leave but yet were eager to come home. The kids had a good summer and now are home to new bedrooms and the swimming pool....I think I need to do towels again!
No comments:
Post a Comment