Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back on track

Well the kids have not even been home a week and things are back on track. We spent the weekend finishing the roof (pictures of completion to be posted soon) , went school shopping (shirts are being monogrammed) , the Xterra is in the body shop getting fixed from the side swipe (only $900 worth of damage for that scratch), and Lindsey has already had a trip to the doctor. Nothing major really but it is the end of the world for her because she has swimmers ear and now can't swim underwater for the next two weeks. She hates it! Plus she is in pain. I know. I was up at 4 am this morning cause she was crying with her ear. So we got some medicine and laid down she finally fell back to sleep about 10 till 5. I'm so tired. But feel like life is back to normal!

No comments: