The kids made it safely to Dewey's parents and settled right into their summer routine. Yesterday morning when I called they were eating pancakes with Dad and Pap as Grandma stood over the stove cooking away.
Dewey got home yesterday around 430. He did not feel well and he was worn out from the travel. I joked he should be ...traveling 1800 miles in 2 days would wear anyone out!
I have no idea what I will blog about since the kids are sharing their summer with their grandparents.
I guess I can take pictures of the progress around the house. Jane and I have already got things in the make for Lindsey's bedroom. OK so Jane is the brain stormer..I will just follow directions.
She also said she would help me pick out some paint for the kitchen and redo the kids bathroom. So I have projects to keep me busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment