Well Lindsey and Logan,
I know you have been checking pretty much daily to see if I posted anything...not a whole lot to report.
I was sick last week with a ear infection so I did not do much of anything except sleep.
Jane got the paint picked out for Lindsey's room and Logan your room is full of your sister's junk! Speaking of junk...I hauled out 3 bags full of trash from your room lil sis.....YUCK!
I packed up a complete bag full of clothes out of Logan's dresser that were too small. The animal's are missing you guys... Brody still goes and lays by the doors next to your rooms and moans.... Ike still goes and scratches and I have to open them and let him take a look for himself that no one is there . Goober and Oscar..well we are still knocking them apart ...they love to fight.
Not too much more to tell. Hope you guys are behaving and having lots of fun playing with your friends outside, riding bikes and playing in the river... LUV and miss ya much
Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment