
This weekend Tavares had a water front festival complete with sea plane landings, a water taxi ride , Critter Encounters and a train ride ...which got robbed!
Ok so maybe some see it cruel but I found it funny. I took the kids for the train ride and took extra precautions to NOT let them see the signs about the train being robbed. I had my friend Nikki go purchase the tickets in advance and even lead the kids on the train the back way so they could not see the signs. A quarter mile down the track the train slows down and there is gun fire. The kids are all looking around like "What in the world?" Suddenly the guys hop on the train guns raised demanding money. My kids looked at them like...."yea right". The poor little boy next to us screams at his Grandma to give them her money and he hands them his $5 bill. It was a riot!!!
I think the kids really enjoyed it! They also got to get picture with a skunk and raccoon.

Enjoy these photos...Lindsey's had to be rescued from Craker Barrell.
No comments:
Post a Comment