The school year ending is always crazy for us and the kids. The kids have had projects coming out our ears. Logan had a Social Studies project on the state of Florida from A-Z. He had to write a paragraph and have pictures for every letter.
Lindsey then comes along with a Science Project on Stars and Constellations. She focused on Ursa Major. Yes, Ursa Major...even I had to think back and honestly did not remeber exactly except that it is a bear ... it includes the Big Dipper. She had to have 6 facts, pictures and create a poster .She did very well and is almost done. She's standing over my shoulder wanting to go to the library as I write this.
They have also had Book Club projects as well. Then we have projects for church classes as well. Lindsey is in painting (very fitting for her I must say) and Logan is taking photography. Here are a few pictures Logan has taken during his class.

82" />
and a here are a few projects Lindsey has painted...

No comments:
Post a Comment