Friday night we went to the Eusits Street Party! It was so enjoyable. We had dinner at T-Bones on the patio as we listened to the bands. The kids played in the field rolling down the hill , balancing on the rail-road ties and playing red rover! We really enjoyed ourselves. The night ended with firworks in the park over the lake! HOW NICE?
Saturday we got up and went bargain shopping for the outdoor bathroom we are putting in. We then took the kids to breakfast and headed off to the Spring Fling at the Kids school. They had a good time playing games, eating snow cones, bouncing in the bounce house and having their face painted. Then we went home and the work began. We "spring-cleaned" the living room and dinning room from top to bottom rearranging furniture and cleaning out drawers, wiping down walls and mopping floors. Then Dewey and the kids painted all the outside of house.
Sunday we continued to clean and paint. We also cleaned the sun porch taking down the blinds scrubbing and painting and the moving all the patio furniture inside so the deck can be textured. It's been a busy weekend!I needed to go back to work for a break HA!

Comment Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com
Cinco De Mayo !!! is today. I sure most of you are like yea so what? Well down here in Florida its a big deal since the majority of people are Hispanics.
"The holiday of Cinco De Mayo, The 5th Of May, commemorates the victory of the Mexican militia over the French army at The Battle Of Puebla in 1862. It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla and throughout the state of Puebla, with some limited recognition in other parts of Mexico, and especially in U.S. cities with a significant Mexican population. It is not, as many people think, Mexico's Independence Day, which is actually September 16
I'm sure my neighbors will be celebrating all night long so I think I'll go home and make tacos and margaritas!
The pool is coming along decks are formed and waiting to be poured but I'm sure that won't happen today because the majority of the concerte workers are Hispanic.
No comments:
Post a Comment